- Postal code - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A postal code (known in various countries as a post code, postcode, or ZIP code in USA) is a series of letters and or digits appended to a postal address for the
- Postcodes in the United Kingdom - Wikipedia, the free . . .
1 History 1 1 Earlier postal districts 1 1 1 London; 1 1 2 Other large towns; 1 2 Modern postcode system 1 2 1 Adaptation of earlier systems into national system
- London Postcode Guide | Your guide to London postcodes . . .
Postcodes are a London obsession House prices in the capital are mainly defined by location and Londoners regularly pay above the odds to acquire desirable postcodes
- Postcode Finder – Find an Address | Royal Mail Group Ltd
Our Postcode Finder and Address Finder is for customers who occasionally need to look up address details If your business regularly searches for more than 50
- Postcode Area - Regional, National, Local Postcode Lists . . .
Postcode Area helps people in all areas of the UK to locate and find postcode data and information for cities and towns in England, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales
- UK Postcodes Lists and Tables of Postcode Addresses . . .
28 Million UK Addresses, 1 8 million postcodes, Business Residential Coordinates, Parliamentary Wards, Maps, Postcodes and much more available as a download
- Irelands Free Any-Location Postcode
The Open Postcode is an opensource geolocation code for everywhere in Ireland; language neutral, short, free, non-profit, logical, accurate, verifiable, and democratic
- Zip Postal Codes - Postcode Data and Software
The included fields are Swiss postal code, city, province, latitude and longitude 5 223 precise records are in the 'Swiss Postal Codes' package
- Free UK Postcode Area Boundaries Map Download
A FREE PDF UK A4 Map showing every Postcode Area including clear boundary lines
- Postcode Database New Zealand - Postcodes Australia
New Zealand postcodes and suburbs database with latitude and longitude coordinates for postcode radius distance search